Healthy natural resources are vital to a community’s well-being. Yet public and private stewardship efforts face mounting challenges arising from complex management issues and funding constraints. Ridley & Associates works to strengthen the connection between a healthy and sustainable environment and a vibrant economy. Regionally, we have been at the forefront of policy innovation around smart growth and coastal resource management. We have prepared harbor management plans and helped to create and currently manage one of the most successful regional coastal resource management programs in Massachusetts.
Our services include:
- Design and implementation of multi-disciplinary management plans and programs in areas of smart growth, land use, economic development, open space protection and coastal/estuarine issues
- Rigorous technical analysis of issues and alternatives combined with community visioning
- Project management
- Development of public policy, regulation and legislation
- Public education and strategic media and community relations
- Grant writing and resource development